Wellness / Fitness
Robson Ranch provides plenty of opportunities that cater to those looking to live an active lifestyle. The community features excellent amenities and facilities, as well as classes and programs that’ll help you stay active and allow you to interact with other residents.
If you want to stay strong, healthy and fit, here are some of the wellness and fitness activities available for you at Robson Ranch:
- Hit the hardwood and shoot some hoops with other Robson residents! Fun, half court pickup games and shooting contests are usually organized every Wednesday night starting around 6:00pm, and lasting until 8:00pm.
- Participate in one of the tournaments organized by the Robson Ranch Women’s or Men’s Golf Association. The associations see golf as an enjoyable pastime where Robson golfers of any skill level can join in, get to know each other better, and have an enjoyable experience.
- Grab your paddle and have fun playing table tennis at the gym. Singles and doubles matches are usually held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, from 1:00pm to 3:00pm.
- Engage your core and strengthen your muscles by joining a Pilates class, taught by a certified Mat Pilates instructor. Classes are available for beginner, intermediate, and advanced students, and are held each week at the Heritage Room of the Robson Ranch Clubhouse.
- For a low-impact workout, join a water aerobics class which features plenty of exercises like barbell sets, noodle exercises, deep breathing techniques, and cool down stretches.
- Join Robson Ranch’s fun-loving residents for a friendly game of volleyball every Monday or Tuesday night at 6:30 pm. Games are played to 15 points, rally-style scoring.
- Play softball at Robson Ranch’s beautiful field. The Robson Ranch Softball Association invites everyone to have some fun by joining their eight-team co-ed league.
Robson Ranch also offers Zumba and tai chi classes and so much more. Activities are held in various locations, including the Sports Club and the Creative Arts & Technology Center.