Members of the Robson Ranch community are passionate about helping others. We organize a wide variety of helpful programs, activities, groups, and clubs that all support a good cause.
If you’d like to do your part, here are some of the many groups and programs you can join in Robson Ranch:
- Pet Finders is a group of animal lovers and volunteers who help locate and rescue missing pets in the community. Should you find your pet missing, you can contact any of the members, who’ll be more than happy to assist you in looking for your missing pet.
- The Denton Fire Department holds monthly CPR Classes for Robson Ranch residents. Learning CPR may help you save someone’s life. If you’re interested in joining, classes take place every third Wednesday of the month, from 9am to 12 noon.
- Kiwanis is a global volunteer organization whose aim is to make the world a better place by making a difference in each community. Robson Ranch’s own Kiwanis Club, which was started in 2008, now has over 60 members who are all dedicated to serving others, especially those in need. Meetings are held at the Wildhorse Grill every first and third Friday of the month at 8:30am.
- Members of the After Schoolers are resident volunteers who assist the teachers and students of Borman Elementary School in Denton. They organize fundraisers and fun activities such as garage sales, soup and salad luncheons, and provide food for needy kids and their families on Fridays. If you’d like to be a part of the After Schoolers, join one of their meetings, which are held on the second Friday of each month.
- Support Our Troops is a group whose aim is to help our military men and women, at home or abroad. Members of SOT welcome our troops at Dallas-Fort Worth airport, send them greetings, care packages, and help support other military charities. Meetings are held every third Saturday of each month, from January to November. Each member is required to contribute $10 a year.