Creative Arts and Crafts
Robson Ranch offers a plethora of art classes and clubs for residents with artistic sensibilities, as well as those who’d like the chance to give their creative side free reign.
Whether you’re into pottery, ceramics, painting, or woodworking, Robson Ranch has different art classes and clubs, where you can meet and bond with fellow arts & crafts enthusiasts.
- Located in the Creative Arts & Technology Center, the Woodworker’s Shop offers Robson Ranch residents hands-on training to develop and improve their woodworking skills. All students are required to complete a safety class before using the shop’s various machines. Students can come in from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm every day except Sunday. A safety monitor will be present in each class.
- You can start creating your very own works of art at the Paint and Palette Club. Several instructors teach students drawing, painting, decorative art, porcelain painting, acrylic painting, and oil painting. Art lessons are held at the Indian Paintbrush room of the Creative Arts and Technology Center. Lessons come with a fee.
- Every Monday and Thursday, the members of the Happy Potters Pottery Club meet for a relaxing session in front of a pottery wheel or a slab roller. Get your hands dirty as you mold clay to your desired look and shape. Lessons are held at the Creative Arts and Technology Center’s Winecup room.
- If you’re into knitting and crocheting, The Yarn Divas is the club for you. “The Chicks with Sticks,” who are of varying skill levels, create wonderfully knitted or crocheted hats, caps, robes, and teddy bears which they donate to various charities. Membership costs $5 per year.
- Other arts & crafts clubs offered in Robson Ranch include: Kiln Krafters Ceramic Club, the Railroaders Model Railroad Club, Sassy Stampers, and Material Girls.